Sydney Shark Sydney Shark

Quite possibly...

The most epic flash game ever created

Achievement Unlocked Achievement Unlocked

By FAR the most enjoyable Flash game

Great Concept, Great Game!

I am an achievement whore and could not stop until I got all the achievements in this game

AMAZING

Warfare: 1917 Warfare: 1917

great job

really great job with this game :D

I agree with all the comments before me about making the tank a special move rather than an actual unit.

The last level is tough, but rewarding once you figure out how to actually do it :D

Mastermind: WC Mastermind: WC

Fantastic Job

I usually dont like RTS style games but the blend of humor and in depth mission structure was quite impressive to me.

Great job dude!

A One Level Game A One Level Game

i study game design

my teachers and classmates would kill me if i turned this in.

look up the basic rules of Game Design

Serious Santa Serious Santa

pretty fun...

i had a good time with this game. the graphics were nice and the humor was there. the only thing is that it was kind of on the difficult side. now, im no gaming pansy... ive been doing it for a loooong time now. however when you die i think ,,, or i know that the players would have liked to just respawn where they died, you know... like in the arcades when you die and you pop another quarter in to come back to life? they dont start you off at the very beginning of the level, they start you off where you died and that would make this game a whole lot better. anywho... good work and i hope you take that into consideration for your next game!

Jack French #1 Jack French #1

pretty friggin good!

for a lil flash point and click you did an excellent job! the only issues i had were how whenever you finished with a suspect you could reenter the room and ask them the exact same questions all over again... seemed kinda odd. however that small issue aside, excellent job! you actually suprised me the second time i visited Nami's friend. cant wait to see more!